Role: Senior .Net developer.
• Design, implement, test and document software.
• Implement changes.
• Apply existing standards for programming, naming, security, performance and provide proper code documentation.
• Provide support to our customers.
• A university degree in Informatics: Engineer, Master of Science, Master or Bachelor.
• More than 5 years’ experience programming after graduated.
• Professional communication skills in English is mandatory (level B2/C1/C2).
• French or Dutch is an asset.
Skilled in several or all of the following: C#, ASP.Net, MVC, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Web Forms, Entity Framework and/or NHibernate, Web Services, SQL, XML, UML.
Others assets: HTML, CSS, WFP, Windows Forms, side-knowledge of databases (Oracle, DB2, MySQL Server), Linq2SQL, ADO.NET, .NET Core, Dependency Injection (Autofac, Unity), SharePoint, Integration platforms (Biztalk), Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, SAP, GIS-systems.
Build and Test tools: TFS, Azure DevOps, Team City, Jenkins, Cruise control .NET, nUnit, SpecFlow, MSTest, xUnit.
MS Certifications are a plus.
We expect you to be a problem solver, polyvalent enough to take a large professional exposure.
Enthusiastic, communicative, team-oriented and flexible.
You will join our team of young talented professionals, working as an experienced Consultant/Specialist (Architect, Developer) where you can contribute significantly to current and future development projects.
You will receive a Permanent contract containing a competitive European salary, according to function and experience.
A representative company car within the first year after successful achievement of assigned targets.
Help and assist with all documentation and work permit procedures.
Assistance finding a decent place to stay. (Furnished apartment / house)